I think, it is essential to recognise that every individual has a part to play and is responsible. The protection of our environment is somehow connected with all aspects of our lives.
I am very pleased that the environmental theme resonates with the social community. I am very happy to work for a company that innovates traditional materials and produces new and healthier product offerings, that are saving energy and reducing the carbon footprint. I think, it is essential to recognise that every individual has a part to play and is responsible. The protection of our environment is somehow connected with all aspects of our lives. Whatever we do to protect our planet, contributes to the footprint which helps us strive towards a sustainable future.
My small steps to the help the environment:
- I use an electric scooter to move around the city,
- I do not buy PET bottles, I have only one which I refill,
- I go shopping with a cloth bag,
- I am pick up litter when hiking,
- I use a hybrid car,
- Naturally, I like sports where I make use of my own energy such as running, kayaking, skateboarding, surfing, cross-country skiing or hiking.
Ján Iľko – Global Brand Manager, Helske Energy Save
Creative people and those working in the marketing insist that the building industry is “a boring theme”. But our Ján proves the contrary by every of his projects! It is traveling and meeting people that are sources of his ideas and fill up his energy tank.