All of our electrical household appliances are energy efficient with ratings of A++ and higher. We opt to buy second-hand clothes and appliances
Behaving responsibly towards our environment is important for our family. There are many ways that we can do this. We focused on trying to save energy, because we know the negative impact that power stations can also have on our planet.
My small steps to help the environment:
- we go for our trips by electric car
- we ride an electric bike frequently and use it to go shopping,
- we use paper shopping bags along with reusable bags
- we replaced our home light bulbs with LED,
- All of our electrical household appliances are energy efficient with ratings of A++ and higher,
- we buy grocery from farmers or at local markets,
- we opt to buy second-hand clothes and appliances
Dieter Müller-Ostermaier – Chief Operations Office, Helske People Care Germany
The role of the COO is to plan, lead, organise, make decisions and control people, processes and information in a day-to-day operation. It may be really exhausting. Dieter fills up his energy tank when he often goes for a walk with his beloved dogs and takes a lot of pictures. He sees nature, architecture and people through his camera lenses, from a completely different perspective. The best relax for Dieter is capturing unique moments from different angles.