I recycle all the waste in our household. I think it is very important because most of the waste can be recycled and reused afterwards
Every Friday I take part in free one-hour training session on Instagram, led by Jany Landl called “The training for the planet”. After this training people are motivated to go out and pick up litter thrown away by others and recycle it in the correct way. I recycle all the waste in our household. Whether its plastic, cardboard, glass or mixed waste. I think it is very important because nowadays most waste can be recycled and reused afterwards.
My small steps to the help the environment:
- I do not buy the water in PET bottles, I use a water filter,
- I produce almost no plastic waste,
- I use a metal straw for drinking . I never use plastic or even paper straws as they are also a source of waste and impact on tree resources.
- I always go shopping with a cloth shopping bag and rucksack, I never use plastic bags,
- I haven’t got a car and use public transport only when necessary,
- I commute on trams instead of buses,
- I prefer to walk even if the distance is a few kilometres,
- If I buy a car, it will be only a hybrid car or electromobile.
Veronika Urgeová – Company Administrator, Helske Ireland
Thanks to Veronika, Irish Helske runs as smoothly as a Swiss watch. She likes to learn new things in her leisure time, she reads books, does exercises and she is fond of outdoor activities of whatever kind.