When cleaning my home, I use small cleaning capsules that are environmentally friendly and packaged in eco-friendly packaging.
“We don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly”. This quotation changed my life’s perception, and when it comes to environmental protection, I became much more interested in the environment and how I can help to protect it.
My small steps to the help the environment:
- I use my own water bottle and food boxes,
- I buy cosmetics without microplastics,
- I apply mascara that can be wiped off with warm water. I totally stopped using make-up removers, tampons and wipes,
- When cleaning my home, I use small cleaning capsules that are environmentally friendly and packaged in eco-friendly packaging.
- I opt to eat local seasonal fresh produce.
Patrícia Stolárik – Brand Manager Helske People Care Germany
If you do something good, people will hear about you. But it never hurts to be learnt about a little bit faster. Patrícia is a magician if it goes for raising awareness of Helske People Care in Germany. She likes to spend her free time on trips in the nature where she enjoys varied activities such as hiking, roller-skating, cycling, swimming and skiing. She is an eager traveller. She likes meeting new people from different cultural backgrounds who always enrich her somehow.